Get Prepared and Test with Confidence!
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
We are closed to in-person meetings.
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, April 24. College offices will reopen to the public on April 27.
Information and Enrollment Session Dates for Spring Quarter
- March 6 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- March 10 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and March 11Testing: 6-9 p.m.
- March 20 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- March 31 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and April 1 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
Attend an Information and Enrollment Session to learn about high school equivalency options available to you and how to enroll in our high school and GED® preparation classes!
- Theme based courses to build skills in math, reading, and writing as needed for the GED® or high school diploma programs (Adult High School and HS+)
- Lecture and small group instruction
- Tips/strategies on how to get the best scores possible
- Low tuition
- GED® test scholarships for qualified students
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
- Career education goal planning and support
To sign up for an Information and Enrollment Session:
- Call the Pre-College Education Division office at 425.640.1593, or
- Drop by the Pre-College office in Mukilteo Hall 403, or
- Email: email@example.com
To sign up via email you must:
- Be over 19* years old,
- Include your full name and address,
- Include the date and time of the orientation you wish to sign up for,
- Include your date of birth, and
- Provide a valid phone number (you will receive a confirmation call before your orientation date).
* Special admission processes are required for students under 18. Please call 425.640.1593 for this information.
The four sections of the GED® test can be taken through the Testing and Assessment Services at Edmonds CC one at a time, in any order, and whenever students are ready. The Testing and Assessment Services is located in Mountlake Terrace Hall 152, near the Triton Espresso stand.
**GED® TESTING INFORMATION ALERT**
As of Jan. 1, 2014, the GED® tests are computer-based. See FAQs.
For more information about testing times and procedures, please contact the Testing and Assessment Services at 425.640.1546.
Is that a real GED®?
The General Educational Development Testing Service (GEDTS) warns that real GED® credentials cannot be earned through correspondence courses or on the Internet. GEDTS has received complaints from students who paid high fees to take fake GED® tests and who had not earned the credential accepted by hiring personnel, college admissions officers, and military enlistment personnel. Authentic (or real) GED® tests can be taken only in person at official GED® testing centers.