Get Prepared and Test with Confidence!
Information and Enrollment Session Dates for Winter Quarter
- November 16 Session: 9-10:30 a.m. and Testing: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- December 7 Session: 9-10:30 a.m. and Testing: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- December 11 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and December 12 Testing: 6-8:30 p.m.
- December 18 Session: 5:30-6:45 p.m. and Testing: 7-9:30 p.m.
Attend an Information and Enrollment Session to learn about high school equivalency options available to you and how to enroll in our high school and GED® preparation classes!
- Theme based courses to build skills in math, reading, and writing as needed for the GED® or high school diploma programs (Adult High School and HS 21+)
- Lecture and small group instruction
- Tips/strategies on how to get the best scores possible
- Low tuition
- GED® test scholarships for qualified students
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
- Career education goal planning and support
To sign up for an Information and Enrollment Session:
- Call the Pre-College Education Division office at 425.640.1593, or
- Drop by the Pre-College office in Mukilteo Hall 403, or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up via email you must:
- Be over 19* years old,
- Include your full name and address,
- Include the date and time of the orientation you wish to sign up for,
- Include your date of birth, and
- Provide a valid phone number (you will receive a confirmation call before your orientation date).
* Special admission processes are required for students under 18. Please call 425.640.1593 for this information.
The four sections of the GED® test can be taken through the Testing and Assessment Services at Edmonds CC one at a time, in any order, and whenever students are ready. The Testing and Assessment Services is located in Mountlake Terrace Hall 152, near the Triton Espresso stand.
**GED® TESTING INFORMATION ALERT**
As of Jan. 1, 2014, the GED® tests are computer-based. See FAQs.
For more information about testing times and procedures, please contact the Testing and Assessment Services at 425.640.1546.
Is that a real GED®?
The General Educational Development Testing Service (GEDTS) warns that real GED® credentials cannot be earned through correspondence courses or on the Internet. GEDTS has received complaints from students who paid high fees to take fake GED® tests and who had not earned the credential accepted by hiring personnel, college admissions officers, and military enlistment personnel. Authentic (or real) GED® tests can be taken only in person at official GED® testing centers.