Start taking classes at Edmonds Community College!
Whether you are pursuing a degree to transfer to a four-year university, training for a new career, or updating your existing skills, we’re here to cheer you on as you define your success at Edmonds CC and beyond.
1. Apply for Admission.
Ready to take the first step?
We’re ready to help you get started.
Learn how to transfer in your previous credits.
425.640.1000 | Lynnwood Hall, first floor
2. Visit the Testing Center.
425.640.1546 | Mountlake Terrace Hall 152
3. Sign up for a New Student Advising session.
During the NSA session, an advisor will help you to understand your placements, choose first quarter classes, and learn how to register.
425.640.1458 | Mountlake Terrace Hall 152/Lynnwood Hall, first floor
4. Register for classes.
Ready to register? Check out our class schedule to find the classes you need and go online to register for classes.
5. Pay Tuition.
You’re almost there! Don’t forget to pay tuition or arrange payment by the deadline. This ensures that you aren’t dropped from your classes. You can set up payment plans through the Cashier’s Office or apply financial aid to cover the costs. You may even qualify for reduced tuition. Check it out.
425.640.1563 | Lynnwood Hall, first floor
Next Steps: You’re a student now. Start off on the right foot.
- Activate Your EdMail. All communication from the college will be sent via your EdMail account.
- Attend Triton Jumpstart. Discover opportunities to help you succeed at Edmonds Community College. Look online for more information. 425.640.1458
- Get Your EdPass. Your EdPass (college ID) will allow you to check out books from the library, get your parking pass, print on campus, and load money for campus use. 425.640.1143
- Purchase Books. Buy your books online or from the college bookstore. 425.640.1672