As part of its mission, Edmonds Community College Foundation financially supports College programs through its annual grants program, which is open to all faculty and staff of the institution. Each year, the Foundation awards grants to faculty and staff that allow them to enhance and improve Edmonds Community College programs and projects.
The Project Funding Application Process uses a common application form and submission process for requesting funds from various sources at the college. One project proposal can be used for multiple funding requests. This process is intended to make it easier for the college community to find and apply for project funding, improve communication, eliminate redundancy, and reduce paper forms.
The Edmonds CC Project Funding Application (2018-19) Google Site contains a link to the application form, examples, and instructions.
- The application period for all funding sources is currently open. All applications must be submitted by 6:00 pm on April 3, 2018.
- Requests will be reviewed by the Resource Allocations and Capacity (RAC) Council, but the specific funding source committees with decide their allocations.
- Funds will be available after July 1, 2018 and must be used by June 30, 2019.
Funding can be requested from:
- RAC (Resource Allocation and Capacity Council). Funding requests for one-time needs can be made by individuals, operational units
(department/division), or committees to the RAC council.. Please contact Kevin McKay
at firstname.lastname@example.org or Eva Smith at email@example.com for more information.
- Edmonds CC Foundation: Each year the Foundation awards grants of up to $3,000 to faculty and staff that allow them to enhance and improve Edmonds Community College programs and projects. Please contact Michelle Cimaroli at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- TIMC: The Technology Investment Management Committee is responsible for recommending allocations of students' one-time technology investment funds and the college matching allocation. The TIMC allocates funds collected from student technology fees. Please contact Eva Smith at email@example.com for more information.
- Green Fund: The Campus Green Fund, funded by the Associated Students' Sustainability Fee, provides resources to further the Sustainability Initiative on campus with awards to students, staff, and faculty for projects that model environmentally, economically, and socially sustainable practices in the campus community. Please contact Stewart Sinning at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Workforce: The Office of Workforce Development and Training monitors grants related to professional and technical programs. For more information on whether a project will meet criteria for grant funding, see Workforce Education Funding Notes. Please contact Lynne Rigoroso at email@example.com for more information.
The Foundation thanks the many individuals, corporations and organizations who have helped the College have the highest quality education institution possible.
If you are interested in donating to further educational quality, please call 425.640.1884.