how to apply for financial aid
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov or WASFA if you are a Dreamer at www.readysetgrad.org/wasfa. Edmonds Community College Title IV School code for FAFSA is 005001. This code does not apply to WASFA.
- FAFSA is a federal application. It is not processed by our office.
- Look for a letter or email from the federal (FAFSA) processor confirming submission of the FAFSA. The letter is NOT your award notification.
- We upload 2019-20 FAFSA's from the federal processor twice each week.
- After we upload your FAFSA (or WASFA), look for an email from us letting you know
to check the your Financial Aid Portal to see if other forms, documents, or processes are needed to complete your file.
- Complete all processes, and submit all forms, documents, and information we ask for
in your portal profile. We will not review your paperwork until you submit or complete
all required items. All of our forms and links to processes can be found on our website. You can also access the forms
by clicking the arrow next to the item in your portal.
- Take these steps to receive a Federal Direct Student loan (WASFA students are not eligible for loans):
- Contact our Financial Aid Office if you have any questions. We are ready to help.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at edcc.edu/edmail.