Office and Phone Hours
Our office is now part of Student Enrollment and Financial Services located on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall. You may receive assistance for financial aid and enrollment matters at the main counter from any of the staff who are there to assist you.
View our office hours
Besides coming to campus, you may receive assistance for financial aid matters in these additional ways:
- Call us at 425.640.1457 during the following hours:
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-noon and 2-4 p.m.
- Your call will be answered during these times. You will not be able to leave a message.
- Use the Support Request System to ask questions or to state concerns you might have.
- To use this system you must have a Student ID number assigned by the college.
- After you submit your request for information, you will receive a Support Request number, which can be tracked and used for reference in following up with you.
- Support Requests are generally answered within 24 hours. This time may increase during extremely busy periods, which are usually the weeks before a quarter begins and the first week of a quarter.
- The Support Request System replaces our email as an option for assistance.
- Use the Student Portal to view your awards, check to see if documents are missing or if your file has been
marked as completed.
- You can see if your file is complete by looking under “Information We Need from You”. Documents and information we need from you are listed without a date in the “Received” column. If the “File Complete” item has a date in the received column, you can assume your file was completed by the date listed. Allow five business days after turning documents and forms in to the office for them to show as received in the Portal.
- You can also see if you have been awarded by looking under “My Awards/Opportunity Pathways.” If there are no awards in this section of the portal, you may not have been awarded yet, your file may not be complete or ready to process.
- You can also fax documents to us at 425.640.1159.