Financial Aid Services
We are located on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall. Assistance with financial aid, admissions, enrollment and transcripts are available at the main counter in the lobby.
First week of Summer quarter: June 29-July 3
(Quarter starts Wed. July 1)
Mon.-Tue. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Wed.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Second week of Summer quarter: July 6-July 10
Mon.-Tue. 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Wed.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Summer quarter hours: July 13-Sept. 4
Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.*
Closed: July 3
*Note: Friday, Aug. 21; open 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Call 425.640.1457
- Limited phone hours
- Monday-Friday*, 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday-Friday*, 2-4 p.m.
- *Phone service is not available on Fridays during the summer
- Use the online Support Request System
- Ask questions or address concerns
- You must be admitted and have a student ID number to use this system
- Most requests are answered within 24 hours
- Use the Student Portal
- Check the status of your file
- See if documents are missing, or if new documents are needed
- View financial aid awards
- Fax documents and required information to 425.640.1159
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.