- Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Home
- Washington Aerospace Training and Research Center
- Manufacturing Institute
- Materials Education
- Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing
Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing
Edmonds Community College has extensive and innovative partnerships with a wide range of aerospace and advanced manufacturing businesses in the Puget Sound Region.
Specialized student internships, donations of equipment and supplies, and subject matter expert involvement with program advisory committees keeps the college's workforce programs aligned with employer needs and the changing economy.
Strong business and industry partnerships contribute to:
- the delivery of quality education and training programs for all students
- and build a strong workforce for aerospace and advanced manufacturing businesses and industries.
Interested partnering your business with the college?
Contact Lynne Rigoroso, Executive Assistant Workforce Development
email@example.com | 425.640.1967