Va Education Benefits
The Veterans Resource Center (VRC) can provide assistance, offer guidance, and answer questions for all students utilizing any type of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education or training benefits. If you have questions about your specific situation or VA education benefits, contact the VA Certifying Official or contact VA directly.
Students can also access more information about VA education and training programs by accessing the VRC benefits and resources page. If you have questions about other types of veterans resources, please contact the VRC directly.
Veterans Benefits and Transitions Act of 2018 VA Pending Payment Compliance
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA.
This school will not:
- Prevent the students' enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to;
- Require student secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny their access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the Certificate of Eligibility by the first day of class;
- Provide written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
Get started now: Steps to Apply
As a Veteran, you may also qualify for benefits beyond those provided through the Veterans Administration.
These may include:
- Tutorial Services
- Federal and State Financial Aid
- Reduced Tuition