As a student veteran you may be eligible for these benefits:
- 25% Reduced Tuition
- Eligible Dependents may receive a 100% reduction in tuition – application required
- Priority Registration
- Residency Status for you and your family if you moved to Washington within one year
of separation, and in some cases within three years of separation
- Tuition Delays of Payment for students using VA Education Benefits
- Access to Emergency Funds – application required
- Access to GAP funding for qualified Student Veterans to assist you during school breaks – application required
Most campus benefits require an Honorable Discharge. Submit a copy of your DD214 member 4 form to the Veterans Resource Center for approval. Required applications and information are available at the center.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.