Guide to Emergency Preparedness: Criminal Activity
If you are the victim of, know about, or witness a crime:
What To Do
- Go to a safe place.
- If it is an emergency, call 911. Then call Campus Safety and Security at 425.754.0154.
- Write down anything you saw or heard about the crime.
- Encourage other witnesses to stay at the site or to provide their contact information.
What Not To Do
- Do not touch anything at the site of the crime.
- Do not discuss the crime with anyone other than emergency responders or Campus Safety and Security personnel.