5. Registration and Costs
Once students complete all the admission steps they will be ready to register online.
NOTE: Running Start will NOT pay for classes added after these dates:
- Fall Quarter: October 30
- Winter Quarter: January 30
- Spring Quarter: April 30
Costs - YOUR student costs
Running Start Payment Deadline
- Pay your fees and any excess tuition online or at the Cashier's Office (1st floor of Lynnwood Hall)
- Quarterly fees are about $200 for a full time Running Start student enrolled in 15 college credits.
- Low-income students may apply for a fee waiver.
**All fees are subject to change.**
- Buy textbooks - Approximately $150 per class per quarter
- Students who are granted a fee waiver will also qualify for the Textbook Resource Program. The Running Start office will contact you several weeks before the quarter begins via EdMail.
- Get your EdPass
TIP: Check the Academic Calendar for the first day of the quarter