EVERY quarter GET READY for registration - DO these STEPS on week six of the current quarter:
- See your high school counselor for the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form.
- Find your "Registration Appointment" date and time.
- Have your counselor sign this form as well as you and your parent.
- You must get a new Enrollment Verification Form each quarter.
- Bring the completed form to the Running Start office.
- EVERY QUARTER bring a completed/signed Enrollment Verification Form to the Running Start Office - You will not be able to register until you turn in the completed form.
- TIP: Turn in the form about 1 to 2 weeks before your registration appointment for best class selection
- Register for classes - Need a refresher on how to register? Review our Prezi.
- Pay your student costs online or at the Cashier's Office.
- Reactivate your ORCA pass, if you ride the bus.
- Find your textbooks at the college bookstore in Brier Hall, 1st floor.