Could You Be an Engineer?
You Might Consider a Career in Engineering if You:
- are interested in science and math;
- have fun solving problems;
- enjoy puzzles;
- ponder complex issues;
- like to work with people;
- think you'd like to do the kinds of things engineers do; and
- want to use your creativity to make a real difference in the world!
For Career Information
Go to www.onetonline.org and type in an occupation such as "mechanical engineering" and you will get information that includes typical work tasks, tools and technology used, knowledge and skills required. If you're not sure which field you want to pursue, take ENGR 100 as soon as you begin your time with us here at Edmonds CC.