Chemistry for the Real World
For the health and safety of our community, the college is serving students and the community remotely through Aug. 28, pending further announcements.
Employees are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Please check back for updates on this website for access to services available online, by email, or phone. Summer quarter resources are available at edcc.edu/summer2020. The college is closed Fridays throughout the summer.
Register all summer for fall quarter. The fall class schedule is online at edcc.edu/schedule. Fall classes begin Sept. 21.
All college updates, resources, and information about COVID-19 is available at edcc.edu/coronavirus. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
Is Chemistry for You?
Consider a career in chemistry! If you like...
- Science and math,
- Working with your hands,
- Performing laboratory experiments, and/or
- Computer modeling.
Perseverance, curiosity, and the ability to concentrate on details and work independently are essential skills for a career in this field.
As Our Student, You Will Have Opportunities To:
- Combine theory with real-world chemistry.
- Learn in high-tech college labs.
- Work as an intern in government and commercial labs.
- Make useful career or networking contacts.
We continuously update our courses to reflect the technological changes and advances that occur in today's laboratories.
You can choose to earn:
- An Associate of Technical Arts degree, which provides you with the skills you need for immediate job opportunities.
- An Associate of Science degree, which transfers to four-year universities allowing you to complete a bachelor's degree.
Whichever road you choose, Edmonds College offers you the right chemistry.