Edmonds College Logo


There are a number of ways to earn a two-year degree and prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university. The Edmonds College program requirement sheets for transfer programs are available online but remember to see an advisor early in your program of study if you are planning on successfully transferring.

The University of Washington course equivalents for all Washington state community college classes are also available online.

For more information on advising, please contact any of the following: