Infant Toddler Program
Together We Learn
Classes available for children ages 4 to 32 months old.
Now Enrolling for Spring 2020
Now Enrolling for Spring 2020 Infant Class
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
We enroll on a first-come, first-served basis, and you can join at any time if space allows. Send us your name, address, phone, and your child's name and date-of-birth.
Our program is designed to benefit children and their adults
Our infant and toddler programs involve a two-hour class, one day per week, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Sessions run for ten weeks during Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters.
Play-based classroom for infant/toddlers
- Child and caregiver attend class together
- Children of similar age range attend the same class
- Activities and lessons provided by highly qualified teachers
- Developmentally appropriate instruction, activities and toys
- Active play provides for developing motor, cognitive and language skills
- Open play time, parent education discussion, music and movement, snack and outdoor time
- Parents participate and learn to guide developmentally appropriate play
Parent Education instruction
- Discussion groups with other parents of similar age children in the same classroom as the children
- Topics related to child development and current best practice in parenting approaches
- One on one access to parent education and coaching by college instructor
Fun Activities in the Classroom
- Sensory table (water, rice, other materials to explore)
- Cars, trucks, ramps
- Pretend play area
- Toddler ramp, stairs and climber
- Singing and movement during circle time
Edmonds Community College
Center for Families, Room 110
20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood, WA
Family Life Education
425.640.1665 | email@example.com
Class Schedule Disruptions
If Edmonds Community College cancels classes because of inclement weather, The Family Life Education Department Infant/Toddler Classes will be canceled, and classes will not be rescheduled.
If Edmonds School District closes due to weather or power outages call 425.640.1247 (Center for Families Reception desk) for more information.
If Edmonds School District is running late, the Family Life Education Department Infant/Toddler Classes will begin as scheduled. It is understood some parents may arrive late due to delayed school start for school age children.
Listen to your radio or TV for information on school closures http://flashalert.net.