Careers in Family Support
Career possibilities include staff and administrative positions in family support centers, parenting education programs, and other positions such as family and community advocates and child welfare and community prevention resource specialists. If you are considering being a student in Family Support Studies at Edmonds College, please take a moment to answer the questions below.
Do you want to:
- Help communities serve families?
- Work with families to help identify their strengths and challenges?
- Work with schools to improve parent/teacher relationships and involvement activities?
- Prevent child abuse and neglect by working to better support parents and caregivers?
- Work with the entire family to provide aging services to their elder dependents?
- Empower parents to better advocate for their children's health and mental health care?
If you answered yes, then this is the program for you! Get started at Edmonds College now.