I-BEST Financial Resource Guide and Referrals
Students are encouraged to meet with an I-BEST Case Manager to explore Financial Resources.
Students can visit drop ins for quick questions, but an appointment may be required for detailed support. Visit Mukilteo Hall 403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit.
If you're not sure how to pay for school, I-BEST can help you look for funding. Below are some resources you might want to explore:
- FAFSA Application Process
- WAFSA Application Process
- Students who qualify for HB1079 encouraged to apply
- Opportunity Grant
- Worker Retraining
- Veterans Resource Center
- $25 College PREP classes may be available for students with placement in BRIDGE or Pre-College Math. This can be a great way to get started, while navigating your other funding applications. See I-BEST Advisor to learn more.
- Foundation Scholarships
- MALDEF Resources - The Latino Legal Voice for Civil Rights in America
- Finaid.org, Collegeplan.org, FastWeb.com, thewashboard.org