Get credit for what you already know and can do.
The High School 21+ Program difference:
- Earn a high school diploma recognized by the State of Washington,
- Open doors to financial aid, college, and careers,
- Pay only $25 a quarter in tuition, and
- Receive credit for prior work experience, high school credits, military, parenting experience, and other types of applicable life experience.
- One-on-one advising,
- Career education goal planning and support, and
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
Information and Enrollment Session Dates for Summer Quarter
- June 4 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and June 5 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
- June 14 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1 p.m.
- June 25 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and June 26 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
Attend an information and enrollment session. Call 425.640.1593 for information.
Or visit our office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility: students must be 21 or older and have not yet completed high school.