Get credit for what you already know and can do.
The High School 21+ Program difference:
- Earn a high school diploma recognized by the State of Washington,
- Open doors to financial aid, college, and careers,
- Pay only $25 a quarter in tuition, and
- Receive credit for prior work experience, high school credits, military, parenting experience, and other types of applicable life experience.
- One-on-one advising,
- Career education goal planning and support, and
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
Information and Enrollment Session Dates for Fall Quarter
- August 22 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- August 27 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and August 28 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
- September 10 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- September 17 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and September 18 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
Attend an information and enrollment session. Call 425.640.1593 for information.
Or visit our office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403 or email email@example.com.
Eligibility: students must be 18 or older and have not yet completed high school.