We are now accepting applications for a Fall Quarter 2019 start. Students are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible as spaces are limited.
To learn more about EdCAP we invite you to attend one of our Information Nights. Our next Information Night will be held on Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 6-7:30 p.m. in Mukilteo Hall, room #434. If you have questions about our program please give us a call at 425.640.1593.
Students must turn in the EdCAP Application Packet and their high school transcript(s) in person to determine their eligibility for the program. Applications can be downloaded below or are available at our office in Mukilteo Hall room 403. The deadline to submit paperwork for the final PASS session for Fall Quarter will be by 5 p.m. on August 28 , 2019. The sooner you apply, the better choice of classes you have. Please note:
- The fourth and last page of the P-134 is to be filled out by a high school counselor or similar school official.
- Transcripts from within the Edmonds School District may be unofficial, but any transcripts from outside districts must be official.
- If your last high school transcript does not list all schools attended, transcripts from other schools and/or college credits need to be turned in with the application.
- If you do not have a transcript or have gaps on your transcript please include a written statement about your educational history.
- Only students themselves may turn in an application
Your documents will then be submitted to the Edmonds School District and they will determine eligibility. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible as spaces are limited.
Eligible students are invited to attend a required Pre-Admission Student Seminar (PASS). If you are not eligible, we will notify you prior to PASS and discuss alternatives with you. At PASS, you will receive program information, any remaining application materials to be filled out, and your next steps! PASS fills quickly and is on a first come, first served basis.
Next PASS >>Wednesday, September 4, 2019
(Due date August 28, 2019 by 5 p.m.)