Finish up the Past and Work Toward Your Future
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through January 1. We are closed to in-person meetings.
Advisors are available by phone, GoogleMeet or email. Please call 425.640.1593 to make an appointment or connect with your advisor directly.
Zoom Virtual Chat: Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.Connect to Pre-College Front Desk
Take classes at Edmonds College to obtain a high school diploma recognized by the state of Washington.
The Adult High School Program Provides:
- An opportunity to earn high school and college credit at the same time
- One-on-one advising. Create an academic and career plan.
- Academic tutoring
- Reduced tuition for students 19 and over
- Work/parenting/life experience credit applied toward your high school diploma
Enrollment Information for Fall and Winter Quarter
Call 425.640.1593 or email email@example.com to join our enrollment list. You will be contacted shortly after to complete college paperwork and sign-up for a registration appointment with an advisor.
Get Started on a College Degree or a Career in:
- Computer Science
- Art or Music
- Health Care
- Computers, Electronics, and Networks
- Early Childhood Education
- Materials Science Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Business Information Technology (Office Skills)
- and more!
Gas prices are high and parking is a hassle. Did you know about the $36 bus pass? Use your EdPass (your school ID) as an ORCA card for unlimited rides on local Community Transit buses for an initial $10 fee and $26 per quarter. Learn more about getting your EdPass.