Finish up the Past and Work Toward Your Future
Pre-College Office is Serving Students Remotely!
We are closed to in-person meetings.
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through July 31. Some college offices could partially open to the public on Aug. 10 pending further announcements.
Take classes at Edmonds College to obtain a high school diploma recognized by the state of Washington.
The Adult High School Program Provides:
- An opportunity to earn high school and college credit at the same time
- One-on-one advising. Create an academic and career plan.
- Academic tutoring
- Reduced tuition for students 19 and over
- Work/parenting/life experience credit applied toward your high school diploma
Information and Enrollment Session Dates for Spring Quarter
- March 6 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- March 10 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and March 11 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
- March 20 Session: 9-10 a.m. and Testing: 10:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
- March 31 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and April 1 Testing: 6-9 p.m.
Attend an enrollment session. Call 425.640.1593 for information.
Or visit our office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403 or email email@example.com.
Get Started on a College Degree or a Career in:
- Computer Science
- Art or Music
- Health Care
- Computers, Electronics, and Networks
- Early Childhood Education
- Materials Science Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Business Information Technology (Office Skills)
- and more!
Gas prices are high and parking is a hassle. Did you know about the $36 bus pass? Use your EdPass (your school ID) as an ORCA card for unlimited rides on local Community Transit buses for an initial $10 fee and $26 per quarter. Learn more about getting your EdPass.