Become a construction manager or building inspector. The job market is strong for both career paths, especially with the increasing complexity of today's construction projects.
Classes offer the most current information available and include project management, estimating, codes, inspection, and construction-related computer applications.
The Construction Management program at Edmonds Community College is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education. The program is one of eight similarly accredited associate degree programs in the United States.
We offer several courses of study designed to prepare students for professional careers in the construction industry.
Evening Classes for Working Professionals
The program is designed for both people who are presently employed who wish to attend college part-time and those seeking to attend college full-time. Students may start the program any quarter. Since the program is geared to the needs of the working person, most construction classes are offered in the evening.
Take a Class to Gain Job Skills or Earn a Degree or Certificate
- Construction Project Management Certificate
- Building Inspection Certificate
- Civil Construction Management and Inspection Certificate
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree in Construction Management.
- Individualized programs available to students who plan to pursue baccalaureate and master's degrees in Construction Management.
We do not offer pre-apprenticeship or building trades classes.