ADVISORY: Edmonds CC extends remote operations through May 10; all spring quarter classes 100% online04/06/20
Last week, Gov. Inslee extended the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order through May 4. In accordance with this order and for the health and safety of our campus community, Edmonds CC will extend its remote operations and will serve students and the community remotely through May 10. College offices will reopen to the public on Monday, May 11 (pending further notice).
All spring quarter classes will be held 100% online for the entire quarter: April 13 through June 19. Exceptions will be made for some classes with a hands-on component. The classes designated with a hands-on component could be offered in person from May 18 through June 19. Classes with a hands-on component are designated in the online class schedule. Social distancing guidelines will be followed for any in-person classes.
What you need to know for spring quarter 2020:
• Do not come to campus. All services are available online and staff and faculty are available via email.
• Get everything you need for spring quarter in one place! Information on registration, financial aid, updates and alerts, resources, and more at edcc.edu/spring2020.
• Request technology equipment by filling out this brief survey. If you do not have internet access or cannot complete this survey online, can call 425.640.1101 for assistance by phone, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technology Need” in the subject line.
• Books can be ordered online with free shipping.
• Questions may be directed to the campus operator, by calling 425.640.1459 (press 0) or texting 425.310.4288.
All updates regarding the college’s response to COVID-19 are posted at edcc.edu/coronavirus.