Be prepared for fall quarter construction, impacts to parking09/14/18
The construction of a new Science, Engineering, and Technology (SET) Building at Edmonds Community College will impact parking as students return to school this fall, beginning Sept. 17.
Construction of the SET Building will take place from now through late spring 2020, when the building is set to open. The construction zone includes the fenced-off areas between Seaview Gym and Mountlake Terrace and Meadowdale halls.
|Construction of the college’s new SET Building will impact parking. Go to edcc.edu/parking for information.|
In addition to on-campus student parking, here are some additional, alternative parking locations and free shuttle information for off-campus parking during construction:
• North campus, near the intersection of 68th Ave W. and 196th St. S.W.
• Lynnwood Ice Center, 19803 68th Ave. W.
(Near Gateway Hall.)
• Lynnwood Bowl and Skate (south lot), 6210 200th St. S.W.
Parking open to students Mon.-Thurs. between 6:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Free shuttles will run every 15 minutes from 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Mon.-Thurs. from the Lynnwood Bowl and Skate.
Pick up/Drop off: Snohomish Hall
Additional parking tips for students:
• If you drive to campus, consider taking the bus or carpooling. Here’s the link for Community Transit’s service to Edmonds CC: communitytransit.org
• Allow extra time to find a space, especially for morning classes.
• Use the alternative, off-campus parking locations and shuttle.
• Students may park in any lot except those marked for staff (lots F, O, and P) or visitors and carpool spaces (in lot L).
• Be patient. Edmonds CC Safety and Security officers will be on campus to help guide traffic on Monday, Sept. 17, and Tuesday. Sept. 18. If you have questions, please ask a security officer. They will be happy to direct you to the appropriate place to park.
Safety reminder: Personal vehicles are not allowed to enter campus through the Community Transit Center bus loop.