The latest news from Edmonds Community College
Edmonds CC and Central Washington University host 20th annual career fair April 29
Edmonds Community College to host the 20th annual career fair Wed., April 29. More than 45 local employers with full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions will be represented. The event is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Woodway Hall 202 on the Edmonds CC campus, 20000 68th Ave. W.
This free event features local employers from the following industries: healthcare, construction, and manufacturing all recruiting full-time, part-time, and temporary/seasonal positions.
Current students, alumni, and community members seeking jobs are invited. Come and meet more than 45 local companies with full-time and seasonal jobs. These jobs may help support students while in school and/or provide career opportunities.
“The local economy is heating up and employers are hiring,” said Anne Penny, Business Outreach coordinator at the college’s Career Action Center. “Job seekers who do their homework, network with employers, and are ready to work, will find the right job. The Career Fair is a great place to connect with employers to find that right job.”
Participants should bring resumes, dress professionally, be prepared with questions to ask the employers, and to follow up with companies and positions that interest them.
Employers planning to attend:
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Ace Parking Management
- Aldercrest Health and Rehabilitation
- Cascade Companion Care
- Cadence Aerospace Giddens Operations
- CLP Resources
- Community Transit
- Custom Sensor Design, Inc.
- The Department of Agriculture
- Embassy Suites - Lynnwood
- Fastenal Company
- Foreign Language for Youth
- Franz Family Bakery
- Fred Meyer
- Home Instead Senior Care #125
- Jaco Environmental Inc.
- Jiffy Lube Heartland
- Job Corps
- Keller Williams Realty
- Keltia Design Inc.
- Little Creek Casino
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- Mayes Testing Engineers, Inc.
- McDonalds Restaurant
- NW Natural Lighting, Inc.
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
- Pro Active Choices
- Robert Half Legal
- Sears Home Services
- Seattle Police Department
- Seabec / Fair and Square Inc.
- Securitas Security Services, USA
- Skechers USA
- Sleep Country USA
- Social Security Administration, Office of the General Counsel
- Spud Fish and Chips
- Stroum JCC Early Childhood School
- Terminix International
- Terra Staffing Group
- Thrivent Financial
- US Customs & Border Protection US Border Patrol
- US Army Reserves
- Uwajimaya Inc.
- Vector Marketing
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Year Up Puget Sound
For the latest information about the career fair, visit www.edcc.edu/careerfair.