The latest news from Edmonds College
HomeStreet Bank offers seminars for college employees
HomeStreet Bank will offer informational seminars about home financing to Edmonds Community College employees throughout 2012-13.
The seminars are free for employees. Registration required. Refreshments provided.
The upcoming seminar topics:
- Understanding Credit, noon-1 p.m., Oct. 18
- Buying a Condominium, noon-1 p.m., Nov. 1
- Refinancing and Using Home Equity, noon-1 p.m., Jan. 31
- Accelerate Your Mortgage, noon-1 p.m., Feb. 7
- Sell Your Home in Today’s Market, noon-1 p.m., March 7
- The Path to Homeownership, noon-1 p.m., April 18