The latest news from Edmonds College
Latino Business Fair Aug. 27 at Edmonds Community College
The Latino Educational Training Institute (LETI) invites you to the Latino Business Fair noon-6 p.m., Saturday, August 27 in the Edmonds Community College courtyard, 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood. Free and open to the public.
Join us for:
- live music and entertainment;
- Latino Folkloric dances;
- dance classes and a dance contest with cash prizes;
- bouncing house, bowling, air hockey, toy cars to ride, and lots of fun entertainment for all ages;
- more than 100 raffle prizes (raffle numbers are free); and
- affordable food, drinks, and ice cream.
- Las Americas Business Center (LABC), a pioneer in technical assistance to small businesses;
- Latino Education & Training Institute (LETI), a non-profit corporation committed to promoting academic achievement and prosperity in the community;
- Edmonds Community College Office of Diversity Affairs, a program that serves all students, with a focus on peer mentoring, English language learning and more; Latin American Students Association (LASA), aimed at learning the various Latin cultures in the community and the workplace; and
- Economic Development Association of Skagit County (EDASC), supporting the Latino Business Retention and Expansion Program since 2004.