New Hire Information
New Employee Paperwork
For all new employees, please see the new hire packet to be turned in to HR upon beginning employment at Edmonds CC.
Forms to be filled out include:
- Edmonds CC Employee Personal Information Form
- Form W-4
- USCIS Form I-9 (Instructions for the I-9)
- Edmonds CC Employee Demographic Data Form
- DRS Retirement Status Verification
- ACA Worksheet A-0
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Transfer
For Associate Faculty
After the Dean of your division authorizes payment for your class(es), your information will be entered in the Payroll/Personnel Management System (PPMS) and HR will send your contract and PAF to your home address by the 10th day of the quarter.
- The new hire packet is required for any employee who has not taught at Edmonds CC within the last 12 months (4 quarters).
- Please follow these steps as soon as possible (but no later than the third day of the quarter) to ensure that you can access your campus email account, Instructor Briefcase, EdPass card and receive your contract/Personnel Action Form (PAF) and paycheck in a timely manner.
In addition to the new hire packet please fill out the Conditions of Employment form. Bring new hire paperwork and an acceptable form(s) of identification to the Human Resources Office within 3 days of hire (before beginning work).
Please see our site for more information about non-permanent hourly employees.
For Student Employees
Student employee paperwork sessions are held at the below times in Human Resources.*
Monday 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Wednesday 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Thursday 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Please see our site about student employees for general information, maximum work hours, and pay guidelines.
*Please note the college may be closed during the above times for holidays.