PAF (Personnel Action Form)
What does a PAF (Personnel Action Form) do for you?
- authorizes you to be paid for performing work
- ensures that the rate of pay is accurate for the position you hold
- authorizes monies to be taken from a specific budget to pay for your work
- records your work history
- authorizes leave to accrue and be recorded correctly, if you are eligible
- helps to determine your benefits eligibility
- records your supervisor, home department, and college mail stop
The compensation department oversees and ensures an accurate compensation process for all employees, guided by college policy and federal/state regulations, in an efficient and timely manner.