Opening Fall 2020
Triton Court is currently under construction!
A new Residence Hall opening in Fall 2020, located on the corner of 68th Ave W and 200th St near the college and across the street from Rainier Place.
Residence Hall Features:
- One, two, and three-bedroom units
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Small study areas on each floor
- Units with furniture, full kitchen and living room.
- ADA accessible units (eight fully accessible ADA apartments
- Residential Lounge on second floor with pool table, and large screen TV
- Resident Assistants
- Limited wireless internet access
- Alcohol and drug-free environment (including medical marijuana)
Benefits Of Living On Campus:
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world