Opening Fall 2020
Triton Court is currently under construction!
A new Residence Hall opening in Fall 2020, located on the corner of 68th Ave. W and 200th St. near the college and across the street from Rainier Place.
Residence Hall Features:
- One, two, and three-bedroom units
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- Small study areas on each floor
- Units with furniture, full kitchen and living room.
- ADA accessible units (one fully accessible ADA apartment plus four partial ADA apartments, one per floor)
- Residential Lounge on second floor with pool table, and large screen TV
- Resident Assistants
- Limited wireless internet access
- Alcohol and drug-free environment (including medical marijuana)
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Location of Housing Office Rainier Place: 19920 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood WA 98036
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood WA 98036
Pricing Information Coming March 2020!
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m. Sun.-Thurs.; midnight-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per guest
- Do not let strangers into the building (they must have a fob/key and enter on their own)
- Alcohol and drug-free building — no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- The college may remove a student, with only 24 hours notice, if they do not follow these policies
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants
See the residence hall handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Application fee: $275 (it is non-refundable, unless we do not provide space)
- Airport pick-up fee: $25 on arrival dates only ($60 after arrival dates)
- Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee: $200 (once during move in)
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200 (once during move in)
- Activity Fee: $25 (once each quarter)
- Rent amount per quarter – prices available March 2020! (included with rent: utilities, parking, limited internet, furniture, student lounge, and 24 hour staff support. It does not include phone, food, and dishes)
Pricing based on a four quarter lease term. Three quarter lease terms are available with an additional $30/month premium fee.
*Fall quarter prices include one additional month's rent as it is a four-month quarter.
Rent is paid on a quarterly schedule. All prices listed are per person.
1 Bed with 1 Twin XL Mattress, 1 Desk with 1 Chair, 1 Dresser, 1 Nightstand/File Cabinet, 1 Couch, 1 Coffee Table, 1 Dining Table with Chairs
2 Beds with 2 Twin XL mattresses, 2 Desks with 2 Chairs, 2 Dressors, 2 Nightstands/File Cabinets, 1 Couch, 1 Coffee Table, 1 Dining Table with Chairs
2 Bedroom - 780 ft2
2 Single Bedrooms
Included Furniture (each bedroom):
1 Bed with 1 Twin XL Mattress, 1 Desk with 1 Chair, 1 Dresser, 1 Nightstand/ File Cabinet
Included Furniture (shared livingroom):
1 Couch, 1 Coffee Table, 2 Barstools
3 Bedroom - 1020 ft2
3 Single Bedrooms