These townhouses are just a bus stop away from campus. For students ages 18 and older who want to live in a community focused on student living.
Spencer Court Features:
- 12 three-bedroom units
- Resident Assistants
- Full kitchen
- One block from grocery stores
- Washing machine and dryer in each unit
- Wireless internet access
- One block from Starbucks
- Alcohol and drug free environment
- 1 partial ADA accessible unit
360 Building Tour
Click on the photo below to see a 360 tour for Spencer Court.
Benefits of Living Near Campus:
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to shopping and restaurants
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Address of Spencer Court: 5003-5023 176th St SW, Lynnwood WA 98037
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Ave West, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m., Sun.-Thurs.; 12 a.m.-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
- No letting strangers into the building (they must have a key and enter on their own)
- Alcohol and drug free building - no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building (including medical or recreational marijuana)
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- The college may remove a student, with only 24 hours notice, if they do not follow these policies.
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants
See the residence hall handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Non-refundable application fee: $275 (it is non-refundable unless we do not provide space)
- Activity Fee: $25
- Refundable damage deposit: $200 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $200 (one time when moving in)
- Rent amount per quarter – Prices below (Included with rent: utilities, parking, internet, furniture, and 24 hour staff support. It does not include: phone, cable, food, dishes, or linen).
- Airport pick-up fee $35 (on arrival dates); $100 after arrival dates.
Costs for 2019-2020
|Units||Price per quarter (2019-20) on a 4 quarter lease||Price per quarter on a 3 quarter lease|
|A furnished (bed, desk, chair) single room||$2,450 each||$2,550 each|
|A furnished Master Bedroom Double (share a bedroom)||$2,250 each||$2,400 each|
The $275 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit are one time charges, as long as you stay in the residence hall. If you request a room change you will be charged the cleaning fee again.
If you are on Financial Aid, e-mail Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for Housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices subject to change.