These townhouses are just a bus stop away from campus. For students ages 18 and older who want to live in a community focused on student living.
Spencer Court Features:
- 12 three-bedroom units
- Resident Assistants
- Full kitchen
- One block from Asian Grocery Store
- Washing machine and dryer in each unit
- Wireless internet access
- One block from Star Bucks
- Alcohol and drug free environment
Benefits of Living Near Campus:
- A safe and clean living environment
- Free Parking
- Close to shopping and restaurants
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Address of Spencer Court: 5003-5023 176th St SW, Lynnwood WA 98036
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Ave West, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m., Sun.-Thurs.; 12 a.m.-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
- No letting strangers into the building (they must have a key and enter on their own)
- Alcohol and drug free building - no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- The college may remove a student, with only 24 hours notice, if they do not follow these policies.
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants.
See the residence hall handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Non-refundable application fee: $250 (it is non-refundable, unless we do not provide space)
- $20 airport pick-up fee on arrival dates
- Refundable damage deposit: $150 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $150 (one time when moving in)
- Rent amount per quarter – Prices below ( included with rent: utilities, parking, cable, furniture, student lounge, and 24 hour staff support-it does not include: phone, cable, internet, food, and dishes)
- December vacation: $100
|Units||Price for one quarter on a 4 quarter Lease||Price for one quarter on a 3 quarter Lease|
|A furnished (bed, desk, chair) single room||$1,950 each||$2,150 each|
|A furnished Master Bedroom Double (share a bedroom||$1,700 each||$1,900 each|
The $250 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit, are a one time charge, as long as you stay in the residence hall.
If you are on Financial Aid, email Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for Housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices subject to change.