These townhouses are just a block off campus for students 21 and older who want to live in a community focused on student living. Family housing also provided.
360 Building Tour
Click the image below to see a 360 tour of Sophie Court.
Sophie Court Features:
- A mix of older students, students with families, and international students
- Quieter atmosphere
- 3-bedroom apartment with 2.5 bathrooms (students can choose a single room or a double)
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms with a kitchen that includes a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and stove
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Private patios
- Free parking
- A community of international and U.S. students
- Resident Assistants (RAs): student peers to help build community by providing support, information, and activities
- 1 full ADA accessible unit
- Limited Wi-Fi access
Benefits of Living Near Campus:
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Address of Sophie Court: Building number (7103, 7107 or 7111) 196th St. SW, Lynnwood WA 98036
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood WA 98036
- 24-hour quiet hours
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
- Alcohol and drug free building - no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building (including medical or recreational marijuana)
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own
- No pets
- The college may remove a student - with only 24 hours notice - if they do not follow these policies.
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants.
See the Residence Hall Handbook for all policies as presented at Orientation.
- Non-refundable application fee: $275 (it is non-refundable unless we do not provide space)
- Activity Fee: $25
- Refundable damage deposit: $200 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $200 (one time when moving in)
- Rent amount per quarter – Prices below (Included with rent: utilities, parking, furniture, and 24-hour staff support. It does not include phone, cable, Internet, food, and dishes.)
- Airport pick-up fee $35 (on arrival dates); $100 after arrival dates.
Cost for 2019-20
|Units||Price per quarter (2019-20) on a 4 quarter lease||Price per quarter (2019-20) on a 3 quarter lease|
|A furnished (bed, desk, chair) single room||$2,450 each||
|A furnished Master Bedroom Double (share a bedroom)||$2,250 each||$2,400 each|
The $275 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit are one time charges, as long as you stay in the residence hall. If you request a room change you will be charged the cleaning fee again.
If you are on Financial Aid, e-mail Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices subject to change.