PROJECT HOME ASSOCIATION
RENT and HOTEL/MOTEL FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP
Student Government shows its support for Project Home Association by matching the $5,000 donation from HomeStreet Bank.
We are now accepting applications!
We accept applications by email and in-person at the Housing Office.
The Project Home Association (PHA) is under the direction of The Center for Student Engagement and Leadership (CSEL), Housing and Residence Life, and the Project Home Ambassador Student Club. Its purpose is to help provide rental/hotel assistance to nearly homeless students presently attending Edmonds Community College. An Edmonds CC student applying for a PHA scholarship must meet the below noted criteria in order to be considered.
- Must have completed one or more quarters at Edmonds CC
- Must have an income (financial aid is considered income)
- Must have a current GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must currently be taking 3 or more credits
- Monthly Rent
- If rent is paid monthly – up to a maximum of two months
- If rent is paid weekly – up to a maximum of 10 weeks
- Dollar amount is up to a maximum of $1,600
- Only one month of rent will be paid at a time
- Students are eligible to apply only once per twelve month period
- Monthly Rent
Homestreet Bank has been the #1 sponsor of Project Home for over 10 years and have helped many Edmonds CC students be successful in completing their dream.
(Make sure to include "Project Home" in the comment box.)
Past Events and Fundraisers
Fundraising Concert —
May 30, 2019.
The Project Home Association Raised over $12,000 to provide assistance to Edmonds CC students in critical need of support towards their housing.
This event included a concert performed by Swizzle with the Skid Rogues MC’d by Vince Valenzuela and a silent auction of items donated by members of the Edmonds CC Community.