Housing and Residence Life
Housing for Students With Families
If you would like housing for you and your family and you are an Edmonds CC student (at least one family member must be an Edmonds CC student), we may have space for you in our Sophie Court Apartments. These apartments are one block from campus and they have a garage on the first floor, kitchen and living room on the second floor, and 2 small rooms and one large master bedroom on the 3rd floor (2.5 total bathrooms). You can rent the whole apartment, or you can share it with another family or students (see application for choices and prices). If you have questions, please e-mail Luke Botzheim at email@example.com.
Sophie Court Features:
- A mix of older students, students with families, and international students
- Quieter atmosphere
- 3-bedroom apartment with 2.5 bathrooms (families can choose single rooms, master bedroom, or entire apartment)
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms with a kitchen that includes a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and stove
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Large two-car garages
- Private patios
- Free parking
- A community of international and U.S. students
- Resident Assistants (RAs) - student peers to help build community by providing support, information, and activities
Benefits Of Living Near Campus:
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m., Sun.-Thurs.; 12 a.m.-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
No underage drinking of alcohol
No smoking in apartments
Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants.
See the Residence Hall Handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Non-refundable application fee: $250 (it is non-refundable, unless we do not provide space)
- $25 airport pick-up fee on arrival dates (per person)
- Refundable damage deposit: $200 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $300 (one time when moving in)
- Rent amount per month: $1000-$2000 (included with rent: utilities, parking, furniture, and 24 hour staff support-it does not include: phone, cable, internet, food, and dishes)
The $250 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit, are a one time charge, as long
as you stay in the residence hall.
If you are on Financial Aid, email Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for Housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices subject to change.