- Application Fee: $275 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $25 for arrival dates only; $60 after arrival dates
- Activity Fee: $20 charged quarterly
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added
|Quarter||Quarter Cost||Activity Fee||Dates It Covers||Arrival Dates||Payment Due|
|Winter 2018||$2,306.00||$20.00||Dec. 26-March 26||Dec. 26||TBD|
|Spring 2018||$2,280.60||$20.00||March 26-June 25||March 26||TBD|
|Summer 2018||$1,946.20||$20.00||June 25-Sept 7||June 25||TBD|
|Fall 2018||$2,893.00||$20.00||Sept 7-Dec. 26||Sept 7-8||TBD|
|Winter 2019||$2,340.70||$20.00||Dec. 26-March 25||Dec 26||TBD|
|Spring 2019||$2,393.30||$20.00||March 25-June 24||March 25||TBD|
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are out of town on vacation seven nights or more (consecutively), the family returns to the student $12.00 per night.
- Students should give 20 days notice to the Housing Office and the host family before moving out at the end of the quarter.
Prices subject to change.