- Application Fee: $275 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $25 for arrival dates only; $60 after arrival dates
- Minimum Advance Payment (2019-20): $813 covers first 30 nights of Homestay. Refundable if cancellation is received two weeks before the arrival date. Placement information not provided until paid.
- Activity Fee: $20 (2018-19), $25 (2019-20) charged quarterly
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added
|Quarter||Quarter Cost||Activity Fee||Dates It Covers||Arrival Dates||New Student Payment Due|
|Spring 2019||$2,393.30||$20.00||March 25 - June 24||March 25||April 1|
|Summer 2019||$2,195.10||$25.00||June 24 - Sept. 12||June 24||June 28|
|Fall 2019||$2,872.60||$25.00||Sept. 13 - Dec. 27||Sept. 13-14||Sept. 19|
|Winter 2020||$2,466.10||$25.00||Dec. 28 - March 27||Dec. 28||Jan 3|
|Spring 2020||$2,520.30||$25.00||March 28 - June 28||March 28||April 3|
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are out of town on vacation ten nights or more (consecutively), the family returns to the student $12.40 per night for the 2018-19 school year. The vacation nightly rate for 2019-20 will be $12.50 per night.
- Students should give 30 day notice to the Housing Office and the host family before moving out at the end of the quarter. Failure to give a 30 day notice will result in additional charges.
Prices subject to change.