Learn the art and science of Restoration Horticulture
Native plants • green roofs • green walls • bioswales • rain gardens
|More Edmonds Community College videos|
Work for a greener worldLearn to repair damaged land, habitat, and ecosystems in a unique, new, two-year degree program at Edmonds Community College.
Gain expertise in a new fieldLearn how to replant natural areas by designing, establishing, and stewarding native plant communities. Create green spaces in urban settings using green roofs and walls, rain gardens, and bioswales.
Prepare for green-collar careersWork as a restoration horticulture specialist in public service jobs at the state, county, or city level or in the private sector with landscaping or environmental services firms and
- Horticulture Restoration, HORT 251
- Introduction to Restoration Ecology, HORT 250
- Pacific Northwest Land and Water Issues, HORT 249
- Urban Forestry, HORT 243
- Native Plants in the Landscape, HORT 207
- Landscape Studies, HORT 170
- Soils and Plant Nutrition, HORT 109
- Sustainable Development, GEOG 150
- Human Ecology, ANTHR 101