Please Note: You will be taken to an outside resource for online applications. A copy of your application will be sent to Edmonds Community College.
**Notice**: If you live outside the state of Washington, and are taking online eLearning classes, read the important information regarding Distance Learning Restrictions.
Here is what will happen next:
- It will take 3 business days to process your application
- You will be sent your Student ID and PIN number by e-mail or U.S. mail.
- Degree-seeking students and those taking Math and English may be required to complete Placement Testing prior to registering for classes.
- You are encouraged to make an appointment with an Academic advisor by calling 425.640.1458. Online advising is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for classes online using your Student ID and PIN!
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after you register for your first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.