Complete the Dream Scholarship
The Complete the Dream scholarship was established to help students in their last quarter at Edmonds Community College.
Apply for Complete the Dream Scholarship if you have one quarter remaining to complete your studies and have experienced a recent (occurring in the last three months), unexpected, and unforeseeable financial hardship that would make it impossible to graduate.
Complete the Dream Application for Summer Quarter closes at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
- Student must be completing their studies at Edmonds Community College during the quarter for which they apply.
- Students continuing their education at Edmonds Community College after this quarter are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student must have experienced a recent (in the last three months) financial hardship that has made it impossible for them to graduate. This can include: unexpected medical expenses, emergency auto/home repairs, or recent (in the last 3 months) loss of income.
- Student must be currently enrolled in good standing at Edmonds Community College with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Student did not receive a Foundation scholarship during the current academic year.
- Student did not previously receive a Complete the Dream scholarship.
- International students may apply.
Any student receiving a Complete the Dream Scholarship is ineligible to receive any further scholarships from the Edmonds Community College Foundation.
The Foundation strives to help as many students as possible finish their education, however all scholarships are subject to available resources.
If you have any questions about other scholarships please refer back to the web page, email the Foundation at email@example.com, or call 425.640.1274.