There is one online application to apply for all Foundation annual scholarships (excluding Complete the Dream scholarships).
- Create your user account by navigating to https://edcc.awardspring.com .
- Click "Register".
- Enter all of the required information, click the agreement box, then click the "Create Account" button.
- Once registration is complete, you will be directed to your Dashboard.
- Sign in to your account at https://edcc.awardspring.com.
- Click the "Start Application" button to begin filling out your application.
- There are 4 sections to the application that need to be completed: General Information, Academic Information, Financial Information, and Qualification Questions.
- When prompted to upload your unofficial transcript:
- Request a copy of your unofficial transcript online.
- Log-in and print your transcript as a PDF or copy/paste into a Word document.
- Upload it to your scholarship application when prompted.
- Click the "Submit Application" button in the lower right corner. (Note: The "Submit Application" button is disabled until the application is complete.)
- You will be directed back to your Dashboard where you will see the number of scholarships to which you have been automatically applied.
- You may be eligible for additional scholarships that require additional information. The Dashboard will prompt you to provide this.
- After completing all follow-up items for the scholarship, click the "Resubmit Application" button to submit your application. (Note: If there are no follow-up items that need to be completed, you do not need to resubmit your application.)
- Proceed through all follow-up items for all scholarships listed until you see "0 items requiring completion" on your Dashboard.