Distinguished Alumni Award
Since its establishment in 1991, the Foundation's Distinguished Alumni Award has been given to 58 noteworthy individuals. Past recipients come from a broad range of professions and were nominated on the basis of their academic success, professional achievement or community service.
Nominees for this award must:
- Have received an Edmonds Community College degree or certificate, or
- Have attended classes at Edmonds Community College for at least one year, and
- Are not currently enrolled in classes at Edmonds Community College
Selection criteria also includes:
- Outstanding accomplishments in career or profession
- Community service through active involvement in civic and/or charitable organizations
- Volunteered during time as a student or since graduating through an advisory board, committee, task force, or as a student mentor or advocate
The Edmonds Community College Foundation is currently accepting nominations for the 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award. Please submit your nomination by Friday, March 1.
For any questions, please contact Rachel Quigley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.640.1512.
- Rob Thompson
- Don Wick