Net Price Calculator, College Comparison Tools and Information
The following resources can help you decide if Edmonds Community College is a good fit for you:
- VAPP - Provides cloud-based mobile and web applications to help Service Members, Veterans, and their families engage critical services, benefits and resources during life’s transitions.
- Net Price Calculator The Net Price Calculator allows you to enter information about yourself to find out what students like you paid to attend Edmonds Community College in the previous year, after taking grants and scholarship aid into account.
- College Scorecard College Scorecards make it easier for you to search for a college that is a good fit for you. Use the College Scorecard to find out more about affordability and value of colleges you are interested in attending.
- College Navigator This college search engine produces information relevant to admissions statistics, retention, financial aid, and academics. It also gives you another way to compare schools, find schools in your area, and determine costs associated with attending those schools.
- Paying for College Use this website to get help in making informed financial decisions about how to pay for college, understand financial aid offers, and student loan repayment options.
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is a tool used to notify students about their financial
aid package. It is designed to simplify information about school costs and financial
Students who have applied for financial aid are able to create a Shopping Sheet using the Student Financial Aid Portal. If you have not applied for financial aid, but wish to access the Shopping Sheet, please use the Financial Aid Support Request form to ask that you be added to the Student Financial Aid Portal.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at edcc.edu/edmail.