Financial Aid services forms
Once we receive your FAFSA or WASFA, we will notify you by EdMail to review your Financial Aid Portal for additional documents that are needed. We need all documents that we request on your Portal in order to process your file. In some cases, once we start processing your file, we might need more documents for you to provide to us. Please review your Portal often for any changes. Please check your EdMail regularly for any Financial Aid notifications.
Deadlines are early, so make sure you submit all documents listed in your Portal right away.
Once you have completed the forms and signed them, you can scan and submit them online with any other additional documents or by fax at 425.640.1159.
|Academic Year||Quarters Covered||Start and End Date|
|FAFSA (WASFA) 2019-20||Summer 2019-Spring 2020||July 1, 2019-June 19, 2020|
|FAFSA (WASFA) 2020-21||Summer 2020-Spring 2021||July, 2020-June, 2021|
- Academic Plan
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Financial Aid Application
- How to apply for Financial Aid
- Information Change Form
- Loan Discharge Acknowledgement
- Maximum Time Frame Appeal
- Petition for Reinstatement
- Program of Study Codes
- Request for Income Recalculation
- Request to Apply for Aid Without Parent Info
- Scholarship Disbursement Request
- Verification Worksheets:
- WASFA (Dreamers, DACA, or HB1079 approved only)