Cost of Attendance
- Below are the student budgets, also known as the Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Each student is assigned a budget based on information provided on the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Student budgets are developed and approved through the Washington Financial Aid Association (WFAA). We use these budgets when determining financial aid eligibility.
- Subtracted from your COA budget is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which was determined by FAFSA or WASFA.
- The remaining amount is called your financial “need”.
- In most cases awarded aid cannot exceed a student’s “need” and can never be more than the budget or Cost of Attendance.
Student Budgets - Cost of Attendance
2019-20 Academic Year (9 months/3 quarters)
|Cost||Student living with Parents||Student living away from Parents|
|*Tuition and Fees (12 credits)||$4,017||$4,017|
|Books and Supplies||$900||$900|
|Room and Board||$3,360||$10,770|
|Misc. Personal Costs||$1,920||$2,400|
*Non-Resident add $5,382 for addidional tuition