Cost of Attendance
- Below are the student budgets, also known as the Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Each student is assigned a budget based on information provided on the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Student budgets are developed and approved through the Washington Financial Aid Association (WFAA). We use these budgets when determining financial aid eligibility.
- Subtracted from your COA budget is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which was determined by FAFSA or WASFA.
- The remaining amount is called your financial “need”.
- In most cases awarded aid cannot exceed a student’s “need” and can never be more than the budget or Cost of Attendance.
Student Budgets - Cost of Attendance
2020-21 Academic Year (9 months/3 quarters)
|Cost||Student living with Parents||Student living away from Parents|
|*Tuition and Fees (12 credits)||$4,107||$4,107|
|Books and Supplies||$930||$930|
|Room and Board||$3,468||$11,118|
|Misc. Personal Costs||$1,980||$2,478|
*Non-Resident add $5,349 for additional tuition