The EdPass card is the official identification card for Staff / Faculty members of Edmonds College. Your EdPass card can be obtained at the EdPass Office located in Lynnwood Hall room 214 and gives you access to a variety of services, conveniences and opportunities on campus including building and classroom access if required. For more information call 425.640.1143 or email EdPass@edcc.edu.
An EdPass allows you to:
- Library Card: Check out materials from the college library .and access to Library facilities. - Copy Card: Copy machines in the library only accept EdPass for payment.
- Bus Pass: You can add ORCA bus pass benefits to your EdPass (college I.D.). Community Transit's buses. Over $189 value for only $45 per quarter. $45 charge is set up through an automatic payroll deduction, forms available in the EdPass Office. Bus Pass is only available to full time and part time staff and faculty EdPass Cards.
- Prepaid Campus Cash Card: Deposit money in a FLEX Account for use on Edmonds College campus. Money can be deposited at the cashier's office in Lynnwood Hall, first floor, or 5 ATM style machines around campus. The card is valid at several locations on campus, including the Bookstore, Market Place cafeteria, most vending machines around campus, copy machines in the library and Triton 1 and 2 espresso bars on campus.
- Printing on Campus: (Visit the Academic Services Printing page for information about printing with your EdPass.)
- Access to Gymnasium Facilities: A Weight Room is available to current Employees of Edmonds College, your EdPass is required for access to the Seaview Gymnasium.
- Access to secure Bicycle Sheds: Secure Bike Sheds are available to current students for $15 per quarter. Your EdPass will be encoded to unlock the Bike Shed.
- Access to Building and Classrooms: Your EdPass can be encoded to unlock buildings and classrooms, please contact the Security Department for more information. Call 425.640.1501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about your EdPass:
- Getting Your EdPass
Where to go, when to get it, and what happens next
- EdPass FLEX Account
How to use your EdPass as a FLEX Account and where your FLEX Account can be used
- EdPass Card Access
Standard EdPass Card Access requirements and how to get your EdPass encoded for use as a keycard
- Replacing an EdPass
What to do if your EdPass is lost, stolen or destroyed