Edmonds College Logo

Getting Your First Central Connection Card

Everything You Need to Know to Get Your First Centeral Connection Card


Central Connection Cards are made in EdPass Card Services. EdPass Card Services is located in Lynnwood Hall, 2nd floor, room 214.


After your new hire papers have been completed and processed by Central Washington University's Human Resources, you can come to EdPass Card Services to get your Central Connection Card made.

The time period it takes to process new hire information can vary, so please check with your supervisor for more information.

Once you have been approved to get your Central Connection Card, you will need to bring the completed EdPass Request Form and a piece of valid picture ID with you to EdPass Card Services; this can include a Driver's License, Passport, U.S. Government Military ID or a Naturalization or Green Card. To save time and a trip to campus you can email the EdPass Office at edpass@edcc.edu with your CWU ID number and we will check it for you.

What happens next:

A staff member in EdPass Card Services will verify your identity and your employment status, take your picture (no hats, please) and print out your card. Since this is your first Central Connection Card.

Getting your Central Connection Card made takes about 5 minutes and your first card is good for the duration of your employment at the Central Washington University Lynnwood Center.