Student Services We Offer
Designed by students for students, it is a safe and welcoming center that embraces diversity, with friendly staff, and resources for students. We are conveniently located with many Student Services programs in Brier Hall.
- We provide information on how to start a club, and how to prepare for an event. Let us know if you want to collaborate on an event, to help promote diversity awareness.
- Private setting for students to do homework, Internet research, job searches, etc., with updated software
- Laptop and Chrome Book rentals: free four-hour check out to current Edmonds Community College students
- Free printing program and wireless printing
Diversity - Promoting Cultural Awareness and Advocacy
- Diversity events planned monthly
- Quarterly diverse events with exciting diverse speakers and/or knowledgeable panelists
- Quarterly Cultural Film Series - highlighting cultural films
- Celebrations around diversity throughout the year
- Check-out our multicultural displays each month in the Center for Student Cultural Diversity & Inclusion
- Information available on current diverse events in the community
- Conversation area and Safe Zone for students to discuss and explore diversity
Private room on second floor of Brier Hall for lactating Mothers. Please see the Center for Student Engagement and Leadership (CSEL) in BRI252 to receive the key from the CSEL Welcome Desk. The Lactation Room is available during posted operating hours for CSEL.
Peer Advising and Mentoring
Student staff help students understand about college life, and help with many resources both on and off campus.
Quiet Reflection Room
We offer two private rooms during posted operating hours for students, faculty and staff. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please see the Center staff for more information.
Check out these items for FREE:
- Laptops: four hour check-out
- Textbooks: hundreds of instructional books for many classes
- Calculator rentals
- Videos and DVDs on all taped events on campus
- Diversity books: cultural, religious, ethnic, historical, etc.
Confidential help is available with access to on and off-campus resources.
Scholarship Information and Assistance
Students can get guidance and resource information to apply for scholarships to accomplish their academic goals. We have compiled a file with live hyperlinks to active websites with scholarship information.
Students in Need:
We offer emergency access to food to students in need of help. We will also help with other available resources both on and off campus. Come see us - we want to help.