Schedule an Appointment
Counseling services are provided for FREE to currently enrolled Edmonds College students.
- Please call 425.640.1358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- When you schedule the appointment, please let us know if you would like to meet by video or phone.
If you have an immediate mental health-related emergency outside of the Counseling Center's regular business hours please call 911 or campus security at 425.754.0154.
You may also contact the -
Care Crisis Line for 24/7 support
at 425.258.HELP or 1.800.584.3578
24/7 Crisis Text Line
1. Once you've scheduled an appointment, you will receive an email with a link to complete the forms. Please complete all forms at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
*Please note that during weekends and holidays your information may not be reviewed for up to 72 hours. If you are in a crisis and need to talk to someone immediately pls text the crisis text line 741-741 or call 425.258.HELP*
2. If you haven’t completed your forms by the start of the scheduled appointment time, our staff will contact you at the number you provided upon scheduling. If the forms are not completed by the scheduled appointment time, we will need to reschedule it.
3. Once forms are completed, if you selected to have video appointments, your counselor will send you a link to Doxy.me. If you selected phone appointments, the counselor will call you at the phone number you provided.
* Please have a photo ID ready for your first appointment*
For students physically in the state of Washington, your first appointment will be by secure Doxy.me or by phone. It will be an opportunity to discuss your current concerns and work with you to develop a collaborative plan for next steps. These steps may include effective coping strategies, a follow-up appointment, or referral to other resources.
State law limits the services that we can provide to people who currently are not in Washington. Enrolled students who are physically out of state will be eligible for counseling services with us when they return to Washington. If you are outside of Washington state and a current counseling center client, please let your counselor know.