- Review program goals and objectives.
- Participate on program evaluation teams.
- Compare program accomplishments with program objectives.
- Compare student performance with business and industry standards.
- Review adequacy of facility as a training site.
- Evaluate quality and quantity of graduates and job placement.
- Make recommendations for program improvement.
- Give periodic reports to college administration and Board of Trustees.
- Organize student/employer conferences.
- Notify instructors of job openings for students.
- Provide students with cooperative work experiences or internships.
- Promote potential cooperative work sites with other employers.
- Assist students in developing interviewing skills.
- Conduct occupational surveys.
- Hire Edmonds College degree and certificate graduates.
- Assist in developing and judging competitive skill events.
- Sponsor student activities.
- Promote student organizations and event
- Increase community awareness of the college's educational programs.
- Establish awards programs to recognize outstanding students, teachers, and community
- Help identify funding to promote programs.
- Participate in college events.
- Assist in developing and implementing a marketing plan.
- Assist in selecting nominations for scholarship programs.
- Participate in the development of scholarship support for students.
- Provide tours and field trip experiences.
- Provide speakers.
- Assist in recruiting potential students.
- Identify new technologies to include in classes or programs.
- Determine labor market needs, trends, and directions.
- Ensure that program content teaches the skills necessary to enter a specific job market.
- Review instructional materials for technical accuracy.
- Assist in obtaining instructional materials.
- Recommend equipment, supplies, basic skills curriculum and safety policies and procedures.
- Provide equipment and facilities for specialized training.