Roadmap to your career
Career Pathway maps are designed to help you choose the degree or certificate that will lead you to the job you want.
You will also find:
- Sample job titles and wage information
- Career videos and job overview
- Degree and certificate program requirements
- Links for professional associations and industry certifications
- Student resources and support services, including employment assistance
Unsure of what you'd like to study? Attend a Kick Start Your Career Workshop.
For information on dates, time, and location call the Counseling and Resource Center 425.640.1358.
Maps are not substitute for meeting with an Academic or Program Advisor.
Health, Social, and Human Services
- Addiction Studies - map coming soon
- Early Childhood Education - map coming soon
- Family Support Studies - map coming soon
- Human Services - map coming soon
- Clinical Lab Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Information Technology
Trades and Industry
- Construction Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Emergency Management and Business Continuity
- Washington Aerospace Training and Research Center