Information for Employers
Job and Internship Listing Guidelines
- The job must pay at least $13.50 per hour (state minimum wage guidelines).
- You are required to have a current business license to post a job or internship.
- We do not accept the following jobs and internships:
- Multi-level marketing opportunities
- Commission-only jobs
- Opportunities which require the student to incur fees for training or start-up
- Internships can be listed as paid or unpaid. However, if paid, it must also pay a minimum $11.50 per hour.
- In-home jobs will be posted on our community bulletin board, but not in our College Central Network database. Send us a job announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 425.640.1121.
- We reserve the right to turn away any opportunity for valid reasons.
- Edmonds College is a non-discriminatory organization and employers must comply with non-discrimination practices. Positions posted with the office must comply with all federal and state affirmative action and equal employment regulations.
See our Employer's Guide to a Successful Internship for a brief overview on ways to help your business and Edmonds College students excel and gain value through meaningful internship experiences.
Take a look at the resources offered by Edmonds College to help your business move toward increased success.
Use your expertise to advise the college on classes and curriculum, which will produce
job-ready skills in our students.
Advisory Committee Website
Nurturing the arts from creation to commerce.
Community Education Website
Keep your business competitive with on-site, on-campus, or online training.
Business Training Center Website
Find highly-skilled graduates and students who are ready and qualified for work now!
Career Action Center Website
Develop and expand your small business through no-cost operations consulting, training,
workshops, and cutting-edge business research.
Small Business Development Website
Director, Business Outreach
Program Support Supervisor, Business Outreach