Job and Internship Posting Guidelines
Guidelines for Job/Internship Postings and Campus Recruiting
- The job must pay at least $13.50 per hour (state minimum wage guidelines).
- You are required to have a current business license to post a job or internship.
- We do not accept the following jobs and internships:
- Multi-level marketing opportunities
- Commission-only jobs
- Opportunities which require the student to incur fees for training or start-up
- Internships can be listed as paid or unpaid. However, if paid, it must also pay a
minimum $13.50 per hour.
- In-home jobs will be posted on our community bulletin board, but not in our College
Central Network database. Send us a job announcement to email@example.com
or fax 425.640.1121.
- We reserve the right to turn down any opportunity for valid reasons.
- Edmonds CC is a non-discriminatory organization and employers must comply with non-discrimination
practices. Positions posted with the office must comply with all federal and state
affirmative action and equal employment regulations.
Post a Job/Internship